DR PRODUCTION Ltd. as a data controller, he has an obligation to inform you about the policy of collecting and storing personal data and about your rights in this regard and how you can exercise them. The personal data storage policy of DR PRODUCTION Ltd. is based on the current legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Bulgaria.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We store personal information you voluntarily provide to us, such as names, address, email address, company name, company registration number, bank account, which you provide through the contact form of the site or in connection with a contractual relationship.
Some types of information are collected automatically – an IP address or features of device you use to visit our site, as well as preferred settings. This type of information does not reveal your specific identity (such as name or contact information), but may contain information about your operating system, device, language settings, country, city, website usage time information, and other technical information. This information is necessary for statistical purposes and for the security of the site.
Like most web pages on the internet, we also collect information through cookies.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information only after your prior consent or, if required by law.
Personal information is shared for the following reasons:
- By consent: After your explicit consent, we may use your personal data for certain purposes.
- In order to be able to enter into a legitimate business relationship with you – to fill in and prepare terms under a service contract.
- If the law requires us to provide certain information after providing the necessary legal documentation.
- Personal information may be shared with third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship, if this is a condition for performing a particular job. Examples of this are online payments, data analysis, email sending, hosting services and other services related to customer service and marketing. It is possible that other measuring technologies may be used on the web page of DR PRODUCTION Ltd – www.darexlift.eu – in order to collect information about the use of the site over time. This information aims to determine the popularity of the content and to understand the behavior and preferences of users.
- WE DO NOT sell, rent or exchange any personal information to third parties for advertising purposes.
- Personal information may be shared with our business partners in order to provide you with a joint service, product or promotion.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BETWEEN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
The servers on which our website is hosted are located in Bulgaria. If you view our page from another country, keep in mind that your information will be stored and processed outside the country where you are located.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information is stored for as long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes described in this document and no longer than 1 (one) year after that.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you are a national of a Member State of the European Union and believe that we store your personal data directly without your consent or wish to withdraw your consent, you can request this at this address email@example.com
If you wish to unsubscribe from our information newsletter, you can do so at this address firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU MAY REQUIRE VIEWING, MODIFYING, OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE STORE. TO DO THIS, PLEASE SEND A REQUEST TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS email@example.com WE MAKE A COMMITMENT TO DO SO WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE REQUEST.